[Bf-committers] MSBuild problems with ZERO_CHECK project

The Simple Carnival jeff at simplecarnival.com
Mon Apr 9 00:07:45 CEST 2018

Thanks, Ray! Those were good ideas. I changed the logging level of the
msbuild commands and found that it was trying to access a x64 version of
CMake (in c:\Program Files), whereas I had only installed a 32 bit
version of it in c:\Program Files (x86). Once I installed the 64 bit
version, I was able to successfully build. Thanks again!

Jeff Boller
http://www.sundriftproductions.com