[Bf-committers] MSBuild problems with ZERO_CHECK project

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Sat Apr 7 17:50:53 CEST 2018

Given lite builds, perhaps it can't find nvcc? check your cmakecache.txt to see if it's pointing to the right executable.

if that doesn't do the trick, change the logging level of the msbuild commands inside make.bat from minimal to diagnostic and see if that sheds more light on the actual error.

--Ray