[Bf-committers] Developer meeting 2 april - oops!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Apr 2 19:06:31 CEST 2018

Hi,

Second Easter day is a free day here and I think we all forgot to check this morning (10 AM) if there was a meeting. So... it got skipped.

Next week Monday is going to be interesting too, with 10+ Blender devs starting with the Code Quest. My suggestion is to keep doing the weekly irc sessions though, it's good for everyone to have a moment to validate decisions and planning details.

Thanks,

-Ton-