[Bf-committers] Blender NPR Line Render improvement final GSoC proposal submitted.

Wu Yiming xp8110 at outlook.com
Mon Apr 2 13:43:25 CEST 2018

Hi devs,

I’m the guy who proposed that NPR thing for this year’s GSoC several weeks ago. Sorry I’ve been busy with school stuff these weeks that I forgot to notify the mail list on the final proposal. In case you missed the proposal update here is the link: http://www.wellobserve.com/#!NPR/2018Summer/Proposal.md .

The pdf version is uploaded onto GSoC website, the administrator should be able to see that. Please let us know the progress during the time till final acceptance. Haven’t heard from many people talking about NPR line for a while, but still many users are demanding this improvement in blender.

Thanks 😊

YimingWu