[Bf-committers] BlenderWiki account

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 19:55:43 CEST 2017

Glen,

Those pages are archived (I might delete them too) and do not really serve
a purpose because editor configuration is highly personal.
You said you got that link from the manual? Can you please send a link to
that page?

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project