[Bf-committers] Question about feature update for Blender 3D.

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Sep 21 16:05:19 CEST 2017

Hi,

Recently I replied to the tracker item T49017 that addresses the
reported issue regarding inconsistent Freestyle lines coming from
coincident mesh edges.

https://developer.blender.org/T49017

In the reply I have mentioned two potential solutions.  Do you think any
of them solves your particular problem in the simulated paper folding scene?

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>