[Bf-committers] Changes to list digest options

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 21:21:22 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner, but I didn't notice your
reply in the list until now INTERLICHTSPIELHAUS. There was an unfortunate
second problem that stopped mail from being digested (burp :). Seems that
not only were all of the original lists configured to only send digests
monthly, but when I migrated the lists to newer software, I disabled the
cron service and forgot to enable it. The service has been enabled for
about a week now, and I have been receiving daily digests just fine. I
assume that you are too now? Let me know otherwise, thanks!

Cheers,

Dan