[Bf-committers] Library update: Python 3.6.2

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Wed Sep 20 20:59:56 CEST 2017

pressed send too soon, oh well..

The windows libs are done.

One point to note, both the windows and mac platform devs have left the 3.5 libs in
svn (side by side with 3.6) so branches that lag a little behind can still build
without us having to talk them though checking out an older revision of the libs.
this will however not be a permenent solution, I plan to remove 3.5 from svn in about
4 weeks. So anyone working in a branch this is your notice to start migrating.

--Ray