[Bf-committers] 17.09.12 - grease pencil meeting notes

Jose ricarte at aixalanca.com
Tue Sep 12 21:58:18 CEST 2017

"And as if there is a dream:   the possibility of importing the "2D
animated scene" into the 3D space as a textured plane or also as a
texture of a 3D object (vector texture) and render the texture based on
its proximity to the camera which implies geometric textures without
pixelization. I think that years ago it became a plugin with Antigrain
in blender. "

Vectex: SVG vector texture plugin for Blender:

https://code.google.com/archive/p/vectex/downloads

https://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12870

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFp3wPLUPs

Thank you for your great work