[Bf-committers] Blender developers weekly meeting notes - 2017-09-11

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 21:32:46 CEST 2017

Just wanted to note that the UPBGE developer team is taking a break from
EEVEE integration to do some bug fixing and general maintenance on UPBGE.

UPBGE still does want to merge into the 2.8 project, but right they feel
with all the planned changes to the code, they will wait for eevee to
solidify a bit.

The game engine community is growing very fast these days, and having a bit
of certainty could increase this pace.

Thanks all for your efforts!
Jacob Merrill