[Bf-committers] Next developers meeting: Monday Sept 11th, 1600 UTC

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Sep 7 20:06:44 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Reminder. We'll try Monday meetings from now on. I might be around on Sunday for those who like to chat, but the official meeting will be next Monday 11th, 1600 UTC (9 AM USA west coast, 18h Central EU).

Let's see how it goes :)

The week after, the meeting will be Monday 19 September, 800 UTC (10h Central EU).

Thanks,

-Ton-