[Bf-committers] New Blender 2.8 project page + Eevee demos

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Sep 5 11:53:50 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

With the 2.79 release almost out, it's also time to give our next big venture more attention!
The Blender 2.8 project still has some open ends, but with promising tangible results already.

Highlights will be gathered on this url:
https://www.blender.org/2-8/

Scroll down to get a number of Eevee demo downloads, the same files as we used on SIGGRAPH to wow the audience! Lots of thanks to all the artists who gave us the files.

If you have suggestions for the page, let me or Pablo Vazquez (who maintains it) know!

Laters,

-Ton-