[Bf-committers] Weekly meetings and communication channels

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Sep 3 18:35:39 CEST 2017

Hi,

Totally agree on this:

> Activity log: It would be nice if this helped users see what is being
> funded by the dev fund, cloud, etc.

Not to belittle contributions from volunteers (these are essential), but to invite more companies to hire developers or to support the foundation. A lot of essential development work is being done this way nowadays.

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands