[Bf-committers] This Week in Blender Development

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:40:12 CEST 2017

Hi,

If you have not heard Campbell and I started a new project to document
interesting stuff
that happens on developer.blender.org. If you have not see seen last weeks
post you can
find it at https://thisweekinblenderdev.github.io/2017-10-07.html If you
would like to get
involved we would love the help and can organize a schedule of when people
will add that
day's information. Simply reply to this email and give your Github username
and we can
add you to the project.

Github Project: https://github.com/ThisWeekInBlenderDev
Thanks,

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project