[Bf-committers] Regarding contribution to your organisation

Srija Singh srijasingh1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 10:16:58 CEST 2017

Respected Sir,
My name is Srija Singh. I am a student of 2nd year  B.tech in Computer
Science & Engineering at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, Jammu &
Kashmir, India. I got to know about your organisation through gsoc and read
few of the previous year projects and I am really interested in
contributing in your organisation. I have more than 1.5 years experience in
C programming and know Python too. As computer graphics field has always
fascinated me a lot and I am really interested in exploring and
contributing to this field more and more, I kindly request you to guide me
for the same.
I will be waiting for your reply, and hoping it to be a positive one.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely