[Bf-committers] Blender Development Forum Proposal

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:52:19 CET 2017

While discord has some nice benefits there is something
to be said about just sticking with the software we already use.

What I mean by this is phabricator has a similar system called
"Ponder" Here is a live demonstration of it:

https://secure.phabricator.com/ponder/

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project