[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8 - priorities reconsideration proposal (revised)

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 01:40:51 CET 2017

for new tool system,
I have been toying with an idea for upbge

https://youtu.be/vgXHhty9Bec

basically
kdtree = kdtree.FromMesh() # accelerated rebuilding tree

math = (some c friendly api for applying math)
mesh.stroke(math,kdtree.kd.find_range(strokeCenter, radius))

to be able to select and effect large sets of data, in py without needing a
addon.

'tool tips'