[Bf-committers] Cycles: Image Texture Node, color output still gets alpha channel mixed

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 00:37:40 CET 2017

Testing with 2.79:

- Changing the alpha setting (straight/premultipied) doesn't have an effect.
- Worse of all, setting the texture to "non color data" it's still
multiplying the "color" channels.

So there's no workaround other than duplicating the image which defeats the
purpose.
I've tried this workaround <https://i.imgur.com/lHJ8R1t.png> which kinda
works if the alpha channel doesn't have too low values.

I think you should file a bug report.

Cheers