[Bf-committers] Blender-code Questions

Fable Fox fablefox at fablefox.com
Wed Nov 8 15:38:27 CET 2017

I agree on the forum and ideas mentioned in the mailing list regarding how
Rust did it.

I too have to drop out after the chat meeting time change. Can't do it on
work hours (one fall at 5 PM) and the other is 1 AM.

I also notice that mailing list is not where to do it, because topic are
arranged by date instead, and forum are way way better for thing like this.
And reading it in inbox, there are too much quotes.

I notice these days a lot of forum have died because social communications
have moved to social media.  But for stuff like this, forum is still the
way to go.

--
Fable Fox
fablefox at fablefox.com