[Bf-committers] Question regarding OpenVDB

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 22:15:36 CET 2017

Hey Juan,

This is not really my area, but just to point you to the right person:
Kévin Dietrich made the initial implementation for OpenVDB caching in
2.77. I guess he's also the right person to speak to for any further
OpenVDB work. He has some additional info on his Wiki page
(https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kevindietrich).

Cheers,
- Julian -