[Bf-committers] Question regarding OpenVDB

Juan Gea juangea at bone-studio.com
Fri Nov 3 23:01:17 CET 2017

Hi everyone.

I hope this is the right place to ask this question, if it´s not, please
point me to the right direction :)

In the Blender Conference 2017 I saw, in Ton´s presentation, that OpenVDB
was under development for Blender 2.8.

I would like to know what are the targets related with Open VDB and who is
the developer in charge of this part, I would like to know what are the
targets proposed in that area, specially if this concerns something more
apart from fluids, like being able to use OpenVDB mesh tools.

Thanks!

Juan Gea
www.Bone-Studio.com