[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting notes - 2017-05-21

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 19:30:32 CEST 2017

1. I was wondering, will evee support forward+ lamp discard?

(we won't be using deferred rendering because it's terrible for
transparency right?)

2. could forward+ lamp discard be added to the legacy blender render, and
be the 'crown jewel' of 2.79?

3. will there be any plans to use external physics servers, and somehow
link the scenes?
(Ie new pybullet)

Blender game and blender itself don't have things like robotic simulation
(BTMultiBody) or tensor flow built in yet.

I would very much like to continue the walking ragdoll project, but
integrate a Guided Adversarial Network, but I am sure smarter people around
here could do much better.(Sybren?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0Gilv5wvY

Thank you Ton so much for blender.

Thank you everyone,