[Bf-committers] GSoC students announced!

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 19:46:32 CEST 2017

Hello Ton, and congratulations!

will the vertex painting tools gsoc be adding PBVHTREE to blender now?

will multiple layer painting be possible? (like to use a brush and
interpolate the vertex color from the brush?)

(I was thinking this could be used to make a sort of high density point
cloud painter)

duplicate low poly mesh copy,
subdivide quite heavily
paint textures in vertex paint
bake back to 2d textures from vertex data,

Just a thought.