[Bf-committers] Project Ideas

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 20:27:23 CEST 2017

Hi Michael,

basically you need to pick one of the ideas from the GSoC 2017 list (or
create your own idea) and write a proposal using our template.

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2017

ideas
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2017/Ideas

template and submission advice
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2017/Students

from your description you might enjoy working on the digital sculpting.

That said if you don't have preexisting C experience most (all?) of the
projects are C based, and learning a new language and successfully
completing the project might be a bit more of a challenge than a typical
student could handle.

Good luck,

Tom M.
LetterRip