[Bf-committers] Layer Painting for GSOC

Charles Saternos charles.saternos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 00:44:18 CEST 2017

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for the link - that definitely looks interesting and gives me a good
target to work toward. While I won't be able to implement all those
features over GSOC, the non-destructive workflow is definitely something
I'd want to start working toward. Those videos will give me a lot more to
think about.

Thanks!
- Charles