[Bf-committers] GSoC 2017: Anamorphic Breathing in Cycles(Wanxuan Sun)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:30:43 CEST 2017

Hi,

1) We want to reproduce a realistic camera breathing effect that
matches the expected behaviour for the lens settings. How is that not
clear?

2) If the "models" are compatible with our (GPL) license, and can be
integrated in Cycles I can't see why not.

3) That's the closer we ever had (read the discussion in there too).
But it covers arbritary deformation grids, not camera breathing:
https://developer.blender.org/T35428

Regards,
Dalai
--