[Bf-committers] About GSoC

Yilei Li yilei.li at etu.unice.fr
Tue Mar 28 11:30:30 CEST 2017

Bonjour,

I'm now applying for the GSoC 2017. I'm willing to join your organization this summer. And this is my idea: according to my interest on plants and my experience of playing video games, I'd like to create or complete the planting system of your software because, at least for me, a well done planting system really gives me or players a great pleasure. I hope to build the models of the plants I know and perhaps the surface. I wonder if you are interested about this idea or is it executable. Thanks a lot.

Have a nice day,

LI Yilei