[Bf-committers] GsoC 2017, need instructions.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Mar 27 19:50:46 CEST 2017

Hi,

You can discuss this here or in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
We always welcome original contributions based on student's own competences.

Note however that the UI and usability are not good projects for beginners typically, it's entangled code that touches everything in Blender. I would recommend more technical projects for students instead.

Regarding multisample: you make a best impression by first sharing what you already understand, or show a proposal draft, and then ask for feedback on it.

Regards,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands