[Bf-committers] External effects for VSE and or compositor nodes

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Wed Mar 15 16:27:44 CET 2017

Hi Gaspar,
the code shown by diff does not look too scary, I understand nearly
everything I can see there. The only hard point for me is HOW to get to
know all the organization, all those constants, etc. How you did get to
know how VSE works? This is the most hard part for me, not the programming
itself at all, but the UNDERSTANDING. :)
Unfortunately, I did not found anything more than the git source, and
reverse-engineering and code-reading is not efficient way at all. Can you
shed some light how was your path to writing such a code? How you did all
necessary components and dependencies?

regards
pio

​Piotr