[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org maintenance

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 12:15:59 CET 2017

Hi Julien,

Seems priority of access levels changed in upstream, so it was not possible
to allow traiging (assign etc) without allowind edit the whole task, which
is rather unusual.

I've committed some tweaks which are so called "seems to work in my sandbox
environment". Please give it a try and see how it works now.

Thanks for the report btw!