[Bf-committers] Need to access more ffmpeg options for a big pipeline job.

Thomas Volkmann lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Wed Mar 15 09:03:03 CET 2017

Thanks Sybren!

I'm working on a different part of the pipeline right now, so I will come back
to it later.
My C/C++ skills are rather limited (as in close to not existent) but from taking
a quick look ffmpeg_set_expert_options() should be an easy place to hardcode
some options, right?
Being able to tweak some options in the UI is for later maybe...

cheers,
Thomas