[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org maintenance

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:28:06 CET 2017

Hi,

Just to give you a quick update.

Majority of the update was already done. Now the system runs re-index for
search and it's half way through that process. For until this is finished
i'm keeping phd daemons offline.

This means that dev.b.o is ready for usage (submit reports, triage them
etc) and it'll just not send notification emails yet.

Somewhere after the lunch local time the system should be ready for a full
production run.

Hopefully this only brings improvements without intruding big regressions.
Small regressions are easy to address :)

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin