[Bf-committers] GSoC "OpenCL GPGPU Raytracing"

Alvis Wong wongalvis61498 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 08:14:15 CET 2017

Sorry I've sent it to the wrong mailing list. Nevertheless, I would love to
know relevant projects on graphics that would be suitable for me with
knowledge in C/C++, algorithms and GPU programming. It appears that most
projects require specific domain knowledge on graphics software pipeline,
which is not something I'm particularly familiar with. Please let me know
if this would be the right organization for me.

Once again, thank you and have a nice day!

Alvis