[Bf-committers] GSoC "OpenCL GPGPU Raytracing"

Alvis Wong wongalvis61498 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 08:10:22 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

I am interested in joining in GSoC this year, I have a technical background
in C/C++, GPU programming and web development. The "OpenCL GPGPU
Raytracing" caught my attention and I would love to learn more about it.
Please let me know if this is the right place to get information concerning
the plan and technical details of the project. Thanks!

This is my first time using mailing list, please let me know if I'm using
it inappropriately.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Alvis