[Bf-committers] Flamenco rendering in the cloud

Jonas Eschenburg indyjo at gmx.de
Thu Jun 29 23:15:48 CEST 2017

Hi Philipp,

please forgive my shameless plug, but you might also have a look at
BitWrk, a peer-to-peer rendering service that I have been working on for
some time now.

https://bitwrk.net

It's fueled by Bitcoin and integrates into Blender as a render engine
add-on. If you could help develop a worker that leverages cloud
infrastructure and scales based on actual load, that would be fantastic.

Just an idea.

Jonas