[Bf-committers] Viewport differences editing datablock used in several objects between 2.78 and 2.80

blendergit blendergit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 11:05:40 CEST 2017

Hi,

I’m working in the editing of grease pencil strokes for datablocks used in several objects and I have found a difference between 2.78 and 2.80.

When you edit a mesh in 2.78 and select vertices, the “orange” selection appears for all objects, but in 2.80 is only for the current active object.

You can see an example here: http://pasteall.org/pic/index.php?id=116779

Personally, I like more how 2.80 works, but I would like to confirm if this is the way to go or is a pending bug/todo task.

Cheers,
Antonio Vazquez