[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developers meeting notes - 2017-06-25

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 06:03:48 CEST 2017

A note on the bug tracker, there are many small patches for simple bug
fixes from new contributors.
These should be reviewed so that some bugs are fixed and so the authors
would be more willing to
contribute in the future.

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project