[Bf-committers] Request for a Wiki Account

Dana Cunningham | 3YOURMIND dc at 3yourmind.com
Thu Jun 22 09:47:46 CEST 2017

Hi,

Do I just submit my .py file and any .pdf file that we have? In the
developer.blender.org site, under Add-on-->Submit Add-on, the requirements
for submission say:

*Steps*

   - Attach your addon as a .py or .zip file.
   - Link to your addon catalog wiki page with full info.

We do not have a wiki page, so can the .pdf file be considered as a
supplement?

Thank you,

*Dana Cunningham*
*Plugin Developer*