[Bf-committers] Request for a Wiki Account

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jun 21 20:16:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

Did you submit the script in our patch tracker? I would wait for review of the code as well.
http://developer.blender.org

Provide a link to the patch, and link to the documentation to the script there as well.

To everyone:
Who wrote this page and approved on the guidelines?
It's really weird that the main guideline (provide the code for review) is not mentioned as first.
All of the rest is details...

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands