[Bf-committers] Collada test files. How to organize, where to place?

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 18 22:14:40 CEST 2017

Evening Gaia,

Yep, putting binary files there (SVN's lib
bf-blender/trunk/lib/tests/collada/ repo) for Collada testing sounds
perfectly fine.

Also, would be nice to integrate tests in our CTest automated suite, see
e.g. /tests/python/alembic_tests.py (in main Blender GIT repository) for
Alembic IO tests, etc.

Bastien