[Bf-committers] Workspace Branch Merged into blender2.8

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jun 15 21:01:50 CEST 2017

Hi,

Just a heads up - this info doesn't get lost, but has no quick answer either.
I think it's also because the description is a bit confusing.

Isn't this something that would work quickly with a script?

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands