[Bf-committers] Blender Conference developer/contributor discount

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jun 12 17:53:19 CEST 2017

Hi,

As usual we reward people who contributed to Blender the past 12 months with a nice discount. Contributions should relate to our git master, official branches, manual or wiki.

The minimal threshold is always hard to set, but I'd suggest more than 2 commits, something that took at least several hours of work. If in doubt, make a nice case for me :)

Mail me (ton at blender.org) for the discount coupon.

Thanks!

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands