[Bf-committers] Blender 2.79 tetsbuild1 AHOY

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Fri Jun 9 19:42:10 CEST 2017

Windows builds are at the regular spot, the win32 transfer got interrupted and i had to upload it with a different filename, sorry about that.

I have one failing alembic test [1] on both win32 and win64 but that doesn't seem like a showstopper , still it be nice if we could resolve this before we do any more releases.

--Ray

[1] https://developer.blender.org/T51762