[Bf-committers] Does 2.8 deserve a different splash imagealready?

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 17:15:35 CEST 2017

There was an email sent by Ton to the BF-interface mailing list:

https://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-interface/2017-April/000226.html

I think that this would be a good idea. The "Blender 2.8" text makes it
obvious what branch the build is.

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project