[Bf-committers] Wiki account request

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jun 7 10:11:26 CEST 2017

Hi Corey,

I suggest you to first get familiar with our projects, submit patches, take part in the mailing lists.
Access to wiki is somewhat at same level as access to our git server. It's done based on past achievements and on recommendations by regulars.

It appears to me you want to help with the viewport team. Please join the viewport list to communicate with the team:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Contact

Useful reads for aspiring developers:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/New_Developer_Advice
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/New_Developer_Info

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands