[Bf-committers] Blender dependencies scripts in main repo

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Tue Jul 25 04:17:56 CEST 2017

I have no objections, will this replace install_deps.sh? I have suggested merging all platforms
before but got push back due to install_deps wanting to use as much apt-get as possible to
keep the time needed to fetch the dependencies down.

I'm not sure making it easily available though make has my preference,  I can support other
platform maintainers building libs on windows, but I would lack the time to do this for a wider
user base.

--Ray