[Bf-committers] SIGGRAPH free trade show tickets

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jul 21 12:04:09 CEST 2017

Hi,

SIGGRAPH = Los Angeles, downtown, 1-2-3 August.

It took 2 weeks longer than announced, but just right now our discount code is working again!
If this fails again, just google a bit for discount codes, each exhibitor had at least 100 free tickets.

Cya,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands