[Bf-committers] Eevee and BGE proposal.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:39:09 CEST 2017

Hi Tristan,

I mean the update of the values since they can be animated. And the
update of the world probe when the animated nodetree is of a world
material.

> "And a node list for your new system."

If you are referring to [1], the UBO is created storing a pointer to
the original socket data. You won't get to use it without using the
Depsgraph (and its copy-on-write system). Or some clever
implementation in the BGE creating your own local version of the
nodetree.

Anyways if you don't show up at 10am (in 20 minutes) we will be
expecting you at 11am at #blendercoders.

[1] - https://developer.blender.org/rB2a489273d7e2354a9f1afc3212863ff4b463cf86

Regards,
Dalai
--