[Bf-committers] Eevee and BGE proposal.

tristan porteries republicthunderbolt9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:04:29 CEST 2017

Hello Dalai,

Sorry, i want to clarify your question: When you talk about material
update, it's the update of node values or totally something else ? Also the
BGE will never modify the node tree of a material so we don't have to
manage the material creation. At the end the only think we need currently
for update is a GPUMaterial or GPUShader and a node list for your new
system.

About probes, we already developed in UPBGE planar and cube probes, i hope
we could adapt them. For the irradiance/grid probe i have to check deeper.

Tristan.