[Bf-committers] Automatic DPI detection issues

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Jul 13 20:37:31 CEST 2017

Here's a simple workaround, maybe I can find something smarter still but
should be pretty safe:
https://developer.blender.org/D2740

@Diego, on that 4K monitor Blender should now have the correct size by
default, like other applications. Further if you had two monitors with
different DPI (like laptop + external monitor), that case was actually
quite broken since you would have to edit the user preferences each time
you connect the external monitor, and using both at the same time wouldn't
work well at all. In any case the UI Scale option still lets you tweak
things as before.